1. Blizzards are no match for Misty the CR-V. Snow, wind, white out conditions, ice, road closures – none of those can stop her.
2. Marshmallows, when heated, can stick to your butt.
3. Not everyone respects Tanya Becker of Physique 57 the way I do. However, they pushed through and feel accomplished this New Years Eve.
6. These chocolate covered graham crackers are DIVINE!
7. Missing Contigo water bottle – FOUND!
8. The snow drifts outside are bigger than me. And everyone else here. 9. The elderly apparently need round the clock care and all of Kelli’s co-workers are slackers who are full of lame excuses. I mean, WE drove in the blizzard in the DARK. Who can’t make a 1pm shift during the LULL of the storm? We miss Kelli!
10. Gma Kim and Gpa Danny crack under the pressure of driving in a blizzard. Clearly, they don’t drive a CR-V.
11. Babies are strangely bendy.
12. I must make MANY mochatinis to make the cost of the booze worth it in Eric’s eyes. So far, 0 have been made – but that’s about to CHANGE.
13. Dylan’s dirty underwear can be turned into a fun game.
20. Last minute goals are better than no goals at all. Ask us how we feel on December 31st 2011, though.
21. I’m kinda mad that Avery’s new PJ’s didn’t come with a mask like Addi’s did.
22. Jillian Michaels reminds us that, “there is no Cheeto tree.”
24. The next 40 minutes better go quickly. I’m about to bail. Like my husband, who bailed at 10pm.
25. 30 seconds after I typed #24, Ryan Schroeder bailed and went to bed. He stole my idea!
26. Grandpa Danny navigates the Droid (bag phone) quite well for a beginner!
27. We’ve declared it the New Year at 11:41pm. HAPPY NEW YEAR!